Counselling can help:
- anxiety, panic attacks
- confused and unable to cope
- lack confidence, insecurity
- having difficulties within personal or family relationships
- experiencing any kind of loss, bereavement or trauma
- facing a problem which is hard to talk about or resolve
- experiencing stress or problems related to your work
We understand that counselling is probably a new experience for most people, so we are happy to respond to any concerns you may have.
Your counsellor will not tell
you what to do, or give advice or guidance, but will help you to make your own choices.
We provide a safe place to talk with a skilled counsellor, who will listen and help you understand how past experiences, worries about the future, or lack of self-confidence may be affecting your life.
Counselling will help you reflect on how you respond to events and explore the way you deal with relationships.
You can bring thoughts and feelings, which you may not feel able to share with friends or family.
Your counsellor will not tell you what to do, or give advice or guidance but will help you to make your own choices.